Girls' Club Deluxe Dolphin Catamaran
Take a luxury cruise on the Friends Sunshine Catamaran, with a sun deck, pool, bridge, slide, spiral stairs, garage and sliding doors into the living quarters. Lift the top off the boat for easy access to the kitchen, bedrooms, and lounge with a clear bottom. Use the personal water scooter to pull the banana boat or inflatable ring, and play with the friendly dolphin all day long. Includes 3 mini-doll figures and 2 dolphin figures.
FREE SHIPPING! - INCLUDES INSTRUCTIONS - 603 PIECES IN BAGS + BUBBLE WRAP
- Includes 3 mini-doll figures: Olivia, Stephanie and Liam, plus Sheen and Sapphire the dolphin figures.
- Features a 3-level catamaran, personal water scooter and a banana boat.
- Catamaran features a sun deck with 2 sun loungers and a pool, bridge with steering controls and a seating area, slide into and spiral stairs up from the water, opening garage for the personal water scooter, and living quarters with a kitchen, bedrooms and lounge with sofa and transparent-brick floor.
- Accessory elements include an inflatable ring, life preservers, flippers, ice creams, popsicle, baskets, newspaper, smartphone and a mp3 player.
- Take a luxury vacation on the Friends Catamaran and enjoy the pool on deck.
- Take the top off the boat to play in the living quarters and see the clear bottom in the lounge.
- Have fun with friends on the banana boat or inflatable ring towed by the personal water scooter.
- Make friends with the dolphins as they swim alongside the catamaran.
- Friends Sunshine Catamaran does not float on water.
- Catamaran with sail measures over 12” (32cm) high, 11” (29cm) long and 6” (17cm) wide.
- Personal water scooter measures over 1” (5cm) long and 1” (3cm) wide, and under 1” (2cm) high.
- Banana boat measures over 3” (10cm) long and under 1” (2cm) high and 1” (1cm) wide.
FREE SHIPPING! - INCLUDES INSTRUCTIONS - NO BOX + 603 PIECES IN BAGS + BUBBLE WRAP
- Parents Love Building Bricks Because, As an Educational Toy, It Helps Children interact with each other and Develop Cognitive Thinking, Spatial Reasoning, Creativity and Motor Skills.
- Great VALUE, an Alternative To Lego® and other Expensive Building Sets! Great Option for People Who Enjoy Brick Sets And Want Something More Affordable.
- EDUCATIONAL TOOL: building blocks help sharpen budding builders grow and refine motor skills, spatial awareness, and storytelling capabilities.
FREE WORLDWIDE SHIPPING!
Please allow 10-15 working days for delivery!
5 POINT CUSTOMER PROMISE
1. 30 Day Money Back Guarantee
2. Free Fast Worldwide Shipping
3. Tracking Number For Every Order
4. Secure Checkout via Mastercard, Visa & Paypal
5. World-Class Customer Support
Buying products online can be a daunting task, so please realize that there is ZERO risk when buying from us. We are happy when you are happy.
We have 24/7/365 ticket and email support. Please contact us if you need assistance.
Stand for helping girls everywhere to find the light within, activate their full consciousness and the divine right to Feminine Will Power! 💖💖💖🏆
When You Buy From Bunny Buddha™ YOU Help Empower Women & Girls Worldwide.
Girls are powerful. Girls have limitless potential. Girls can change the world. And yet in certain places around the world, girls continue to lack access to opportunities.
It’s wrong. It’s unjust. And, plain and simple, it’s not smart.
When girls are empowered, it benefits all of us. Investing in girls is key to reducing poverty: Girls who receive an education marry later, have fewer children, and are more likely to get healthcare for themselves and their children. Every year of schooling increases a girl’s future earnings by 10-20%.
“What it boils down to is simple: If we want to drive progress in the world, we need to put girls in the driver’s seat.” – Kathy Calvin, CEO and President, UN Foundation
Even with these facts, we know that global development efforts have largely failed to reach the 250 million adolescent girls worldwide, especially the girls who are hardest-to-reach.
Girls encounter major obstacles and discrimination in their lives, and they experience them early.
We need to work toward a world where all adolescent girls can go to school, see a doctor, and stay safe from violence. It is critical to reducing poverty and driving social and economic change.
Achieving all of this won’t be an easy task, and it won’t happen overnight, but that’s no excuse not to act. In fact, it is the reason to step up our collective efforts, because when you invest in a girl, you are investing in her family, her community, and our world.